Thursday, December 2, 2010

Two-a-days

So last night for dinner, I had Gnocci with butternut squash sauce, salad and two ground sirloin patties.  Don't think that captures the spirit of two-a-days but all-in-all it was a decent day for me for calorie intake.
Started this morning with two scrambled eggs, two peices of bacon, between two slices of bread with a peice of muenster cheese melted into the eggs.  My best estimate is it was 20 fat grams and around 550 calories. 
Bottom line: for a guy my size, 6'3.X" and 289 anything at or under 2,500 calories and 50 fat grams per day is a weight loss zone for me.  Plus, when I eat red meat I tend to lose more weight than with chicken or fish.  Go figure.  Something leafy for lunch is in my future.

1 comment:

  1. By the way this was posted by me, Nelson Clyde. Which should be obvious since Amy Pearson is not posting her weight.

    ReplyDelete