Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Nelson Clyde

Did I hear Amy Pearson say it was "Come to Jesus" time?
Fine!
I'm turning myself in.  My epiphany of the week is that it all comes down to three essential food groups:  Pepperoni pizza, french fries, and bacon. 
These are the foods that represent the bane of my existence.
I have probably gained pounds and inches since this confounded project started but today I ate the salad bar at Jason's for lunch after a breakfast of Almonds and Craisins and a small almond snack around 11 a.m.
Last night I ate baked chicken with skin for dinner.  Probably too much dark meat but that's it.  It wasn't Elizabeth's fault.  She cooks healthy, eats healthy and exercises religiously.
So here I am folks.  Slugging it out with everybody else out there who eats religiously and exercises itinerantly.  Is it just me?  And no, I have not been to the gym enough in the event roll is being taken.  Sue me!

No comments:

Post a Comment