Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ahhh Fudge!!! by Dawn Rhodes

 To say the fudge is a decadent incredible dessert is just not enough! I look forward to fudge for the holidays every year! My daughter decided to make it for her classmates this year and made several batches. One to be left at the house for us......or ME...in other words. My excuses to steal a piece or 2 or 3 a day are exhausting even to me so I won't bore you with any. Weakness is the only excuse that puts it on my hips!
I've kept up with Body Pump class once a week and cardio 2 to 3 times a week. Good, but not enough to even touch the calorie count consumed by my fudge addiction through the holidays. My plan is to coast through by not gaining any more until January 3rd. My magic date to give myself zero excuses and make plans 3x's a week to weight train and 3x's a week for cardio, shopping will NOT be included in my cardio either. ;-/ HOHOHO!! Merry Christmas and Happy Fudging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment