Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Running gives me dark circles (Connie Conaway)

After much prodding by Amy, I am writing my first post. 

Running....they, (you know those people), say that running is a sure fire way to get into shape.  I'm sure there are books and other loads of information available instructing the proper way to run.  I, however, am creating my own form of running to get me through this ever so busy holiday season.

Connie's Training includes;

Running all over town to find that perfect CHRISTmas gift for those I love.
Running in circles at the office because of this thing Amy is passionate about called Deadline!
Running to get my hands on that "doorbuster" item in the wee hours of Black Friday....not so much because I want it or know someone who will but because everyone else wants it so it MUST be good.
Running around the house decorating like a mad woman to create a CHRISTmas wonderland.
Running from parties to open houses to banquets to concerts to drama performances to parades to client appointments to....
Running thoughts in my mind making sure I have thought of everything I need to pull off another event.

So as you can see, I'm into this fitness thing!  The problem is, the only change I see in my body makeover is the dark circles under my eyes.  I think I need to think about running back to Woodcreek to pick back up on those body pump classes...

No comments:

Post a Comment