Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Confessions/Motivations - Amy Brocato Pearson

Confession: aside from a wonderful walk on the  Southside Trails at Rose Rudman park on Saturday morning (which is going to be a weekly thing, I LOVE it out there), I haven't done a whole heck of a lot.

Confession: Nelson Clyde gave us all a "Fit City" pass for the delicious luncheon catered by Rick's on the Square to celebrate the Tyler Morning Telegraph's Christmas party, but I still ate the bread pudding. I'm not sure my hips or heart registered that "pass." (but thanks anyway, Nelson).

And while at the Christmas party, I promised Dave Berry I'd blog about it. So here you go, Dave.

Motivation: Everyone promises that the more you exercise, the more energy you'll have. I vaguely remember this from the days when I couldn't go without exercise. I've kind of forgotten. But with my schedule and lifestyle, I need all the energy I can get.

Another motivation: Vanity, thy name is woman. The adorable little lace skirt I wore to all the parties last holiday season is a bit more, ahem, snug than it was last year. And I don't like that one single bit!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment