Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pressure from the Editor. By Shannon Dorsey

OK, now I have to explain the title.  Amy has asked that we all start blogging, which I agree we all need to do on a weekly basis.  So, Amy, this is for you because I am finally starting my blog.  I would have to say that starting a workout program can be hard to do because we all get so used to our daily routines and it is so much easier to go with the flow than to change it.  I have just gotten over the CRUD, as my doctor called it and I have missed two weeks of my beloved Body Pump class at Woodcreek, so when I get back into class it is going to kill me.  I do know that I will get back in this week and I will feel so much better because I ate a little too much at Thanksgiving.  So, everyone, it's back to the gym, back to eating healthy and drinking a lot of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment