Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year - Amy Brocato Pearson

It's time to dust off the old Under Construction blog, which hasn't seen any action in quite some time. In fact, publisher Nelson Clyde even said he was going to log an entry simply saying "blah, blah, blah." That was Christmas eve, I believe, and I had to agree with him.

But whatever spirit inevitably grabs one by a choke hold in the new year has indeed prevailed. I've exercised not one, not two, but THREE whole days in a row.  I stepped onto the scale (NOT pretty). I am logging what I eat. (The bite-sized pecan pie tartlet was not a good choice. Being "bite-sized" does not equal being "calorie-free".) And now all of East Texas has seen our "before" pictures in the most recent issue of IN Magazine and I'll be darned if my "after" picture will look the same.

So here we go. Again.

1 comment:

  1. Amy,
    I am impressed! What a wonderful way to start the new year! :) Consistency is the KEY! You are taking steps in the right direction towards your 2011 fitness goals. Remember that I am here for you & will be cheering you on every step of the way. Have you had a chance to take a yoga class yet? My dear friend Patsy Springer will be teaching this Saturday Jan.8th 10-11AM at Woodcreek. I personally think yoga will be beneficial for you in many areas. It is great for stress relief, tones muscles, improves flexibility, strengthens core, & more......

    Keep Building towards a better You! ;) Connie McAnally

    ReplyDelete